Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Saturday, December 17, 2005

My friend's so-called "Boyfriend" (I)

I just received a shockening news today....

I was chatting with my friend's boyfriend in MSN. At first, we were chatting about my decision of not going to Germany. Then he told me something about his girlfriend. In the middle of the conversation, I throw a line - "Because she's your girlfriend". And you know what's he's reaction?

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. Why everyone says she's my girlfriend?"

Wow, what should I say now?

Basically, before I arrived in Hungary, the friend of mine (let's call her N) already told me he's her bf. And when I arrived, I didn't really get to meet him the first 3 months. Most of the time, I was just meeting the girl. I didn't suspect anything, cause the guy is a very very shy guy. I would say, he looks more like a shy Malaysian guy more than outgoing European. But anyway, this information is not important.

Back to the MSN conversation, he said, "Who told you this? Can you PLEASE tell me?". Should I tell him N told me? What if they are really not a couple? What will happen to N?

I didn't answer his question as I don't want to get myself into any trouble. I tried to make him describe more about their relationship. The details I got: They've known each other since 2002. He likes her. Which level of 'like'? That's the question. We couldn't talk much as he was rushing to some place. But we'll discuss this thing further tomorrow. Till then, I'm left with so many unanswered questions in my head.

I will update tomorrow....

posted by Survon @ 9:02 PM,