Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Friday, June 02, 2006

Doraemon is a COW?

Doraemon has just evolved to a cow today. A cute Cow One, that is.

This Doraemon aka San Loong is called Doraemon NOT just because of the physical appearance, but the communication with him is as if talking to a walking dictionary, especially anything regarding IT stuff. You'll never fail to get a satisfactory answer if you have any doubt on IT. Gosh, how I wish I have a brain like you, man.

Here is Mr. Tan San Loong with his self-created Mini O2 advertisement...

Anyway, my time now is already 11pm. Though at your time, your birthday has past like 5 hours ago, still, it is 1st of June here. Eh, don't angry lar...I had a lot of work today...

Well, usual stuff.....H.A.P.P.Y_B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y_!

posted by Survon @ 4:58 AM,