Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our beloved Vincent

It's not easy to get a news that someone is leaving and disappearing from your life for good. Especially when you know that you don't even have the chance to walk the last few steps with him.

I won't say I'm very close to him. But whenever we meet, we used to tease each other a lot. And the process, I have to admit, can sometimes be quite enjoyable. Guess I won't have that chance anymore.

If only I went back in September July, I'm sure I'm gonna be there for you. Sorry, Mich, that I couldn't be at your side when you are losing your brother. No, not losing...I'm sure he'll always be at our side, right?

You have fought well in the past 20 years. Maybe this is a better way to end the suffering you've been through all your life.

Rest in peace, Vincent! We ALL miss you !

Updates : For more details, click here

posted by Survon @ 12:42 AM,