Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Thursday, August 31, 2006

How un-Malaysian am I?

Wow, 3 posts in a day...

Hehe..I know I am pretty superb bored today. The application is running smooth with just 1 or 2 bugs floating within. So, I have plenty of time doing some Malaysian thingy here.

Was browsing Kenny Sia's blog and found another interesting proving-I-am-a-Malaysian kind of test (or should i say un-Malaysian).

The result?


Congratulations Survon, you are 59% not Malaysian.
That means you're as Malaysian as...

Guy Sebastian !
How Un-Malaysian Are You?

How has it got to do with the Australian Idol, Guy Sebastian???

I'm only out of Malaysia for more than 1 year, and I am said to be as Malaysian as a guy born in Malaysia but grown up in some other alien place!!???

Someone, kill me please!

posted by Survon @ 10:04 PM,