Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

tag : 10 of life's simple pleasures

I was tagged by both Mich-the-Belle and Lisan-the-Journey asking me to write 10 life's simple pleasures. So, here we go...

"Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 10 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative; try not to use things that someone else has already used."

  1. Medidating (aka Sleeping)
  2. Crapping in MSN
  3. Karaoke-ing (only when I am physically in Malaysia)
  4. Checking all my different email boxES few times a day just to make myself feeling important...but emails don't seems to arrive as frequent as I check.
  5. Reading other people's blog to understand how other people is living their life
  6. Playing billiards in Hungary, or snooker in Malaysia
  7. Chilling out with friends (only those that click well, of course)
  8. Staying indoor and hide away from the Sun.
  9. Travelling around Europe. (the next and final destination of the year will be STOCKHOLM...oh, I can't wait for that! )
  10. Counting fingers.

...and my victims are :

I just realized how anti-social I am. I couldn't even find 10 bloggers in my list.

posted by Survon @ 5:34 PM,