Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Friday, December 01, 2006

The Commencement of my Jobless Life

Yeah, right!

I wonder if people is having an envy perspective or pitiful look over me, being able to declare my jobless status over and over again. haha...that was what I wanted to do, and it's going as planned...

Goodbye, TicketCharge!

Well, I AM, jobless again, after working temporary for one month doing that A1GP's call centre. If you have ever heard a sweet female voice over the phone when you were trying to call up to purchase your A1GP ticket or simply requiring information about it, 90% of the probability, you were talking to me. What? Someone sounded rude to you? I think that was Mich-the-Belle, not me.

Alright, fun time over, gotta really start looking for a serious job and get myself locked in the 6 x 8 cubicle starting next month. What about this month? Holiday LAH!

It's already noon now and it's the first day of my holiday. Gosh, I'm already feeling so tired thinking of what to do for my holidays...Shopping, eating, sleeping, watching Astro/DVD, surfing net, or playing pc games?

How I wish I can be in the office just like all my other friends....

*yawn*....i think it's better to take a nap...

You guys, work harder, yeah?

posted by Survon @ 11:51 AM,