Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To stay or not to stay

You can't imagine how I was totally loaded with my work. I, as someone holding a status of about-to-leave-the-company trainee, was still working in the office till 12am yesterday. The UAT (User Acceptance Test) is running currently, which allow me to squeeze in some time to drop by at my long deserted blog.

Latest update, my dearie Malaysian friends, I MIGHT be extending my stay here for another 1 or 2 months. The only issue now is, my visa. As someone holding an expired visa, can he/she just leave the country, (say, Austria or Slovakia) and come back to Hungary and obtain that 90 days visa-free-tourist permit? Some say yes, some say no. Deep investigation is on-going. If the result is positive, hey Hungarians, bad news, you gotta bear with me for a longer time. Postpone your 'finally-she-is-gone' grand party and prepare for the extension of your gloomy mood meeting me!

posted by Survon @ 6:44 PM,