Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Spa relaxing

All my life, I've never tried any paid massaging service. Not even foot massage that you can find along the whole street of Bukit Bintang. For the first time, I actually went to such classy place in Times Square, called Jojoba Spa.

Jojoba Spa provide a range of spa packages with minimum duration of 75 minutes. I took the 2 hours Jojoba Indulgence package which includes:

  • Deep Sea Salt Scrub
  • Aromatic Mineral Salt + Jacuzzi
  • Ear Candle Treatment
  • Aromatherapy Massage
  • Ginger Tea

I won't say the whole spa thingy was awesome. But at least it was really relaxing during the whole session and you don't really feel like spending 2 hours inside, though it was already 2 hours passed in reality.

Imagining myself being 2 hours of Rich Tai Tai was not at all a bad idea, huh?

posted by Survon @ 5:50 PM,