Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Thursday, June 05, 2008

I can't catch up

I just changed my job and I thought the better pay will pamper me with a more luxurious lifestyle. My hopes vanished the minute our beloved PM announced the 40% hike of petrol. From RM1.92 to RM2.70 per liter??!!! Merde!

In 1 hour time after the announcement, I told Marton-the-Carrot (in Hungary) about the increment and he wondered if there were any demonstration/protest/riot in KL.

In a certain and confident tone, I told him, "Absolutely no". At least not at that moment, when everyone was too busy queueing up at the petrol station to get the last tank of petrol for a cheaper price. Who cares about demonstration? Better save our @rses first, then do the talking.

Darn it was so jam yesterday. Luckily I've pumped my petrol yesterday morning. Didn't have to queue for at least half an hour to pay that RM20 lesser.

posted by Survon @ 10:01 AM,