Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Thursday, February 02, 2006

One minute of Silence

My antique mobile phone was certified dead on my arrival to the office today.

He attempted to commit suicide by jumping down from my sling bag after I released his safety belt. Nice try. He succeededly ended his service to me and dimished from the cold world.

Although he's actually not officially mine, he has been following me for more than one year and somehow, there's some indescribable feeling blossomed between the 2 of us.

He died when I desperately need a phone for my trip tomorrow. Oh, Phoney dear, how can you do this to me? Why did you leave me when I needed you the most????

Luckily, my colleague could offer me a temporary phone to use while I'm going for my trip and he took my Phoney corpse for a post mortem. These engineers can never runaway with anything related to 00011100101010110000.....I hope I'll get the report after I'm back from my trip.

In memory of my Phoney dear, please take 1 minute of silence.

May he rest in peace and have a good seat in Heaven.

Amithaba....

posted by Survon @ 12:22 AM,