Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, January 18, 2006

m3m3_TaG

Aiyo....I've delayed this tag for quite some time. I'm really afraid if I delay longer, there will be more and more people tagging me.

Better do it now.


Ok, here you go....

Remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.

  1. Between Lambs and Mutton
  2. The Life of an Independent Babe
  3. My Cozy Corner
  4. Jacy of 'Fabled-Facade'
  5. Survon of 'Living in Denial'
  1. The Life of an Independent Babe
  2. Helan of 'My All'
  3. The Kings Wife of 'Simply Hantam'
  4. Desmond of 'Nine3Nine4'
  5. Survon of 'Living in Denial'

*** As I was tagged by 2 people, so there are 2 lists of previous participants. I hope both list will continue, till I, Survon, stands at the first place. Okay?


And then, victimize another 5 people.

  1. Lisan-the-Oral's The Journey
  2. Michelle-the-Belle's Multiply
  3. Fat4's The World of Fat4
  4. Kate-the-World's Snippets of Life
  5. Kilauea's A rush of blood to the head

Now it starts...

  1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

    Going to school everyday. Loitering all the way to the toilet with friends. Enjoying the school canteen's fishballs...*yummy*...of course, enjoying the school girl's life.

  2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

    Strugling for my own future. To stay or to go.

  3. 5 snacks you enjoy

    1. Chocolates
    2. Sweets
    3. Potato Chips
    4. Palacsinta (Hungarian pancake)
    5. Santa Claus

  4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now

    1. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    2. London Bridge
    3. ABC
    4. Do Re Mi
    5. Mary Had a Little Lamb

  5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire

    1. Start a business to multiply my wealth
    2. Hire a capable MD to run my business in order for me to carry out the next few things below
    3. Sleep
    4. Play
    5. Dreaming away

  6. 5 bad habits

    1. Forgetful
    2. Lazy
    3. Playing hard
    4. Sleeping hard
    5. oh..did I mention forgetful?

  7. 5 things you like doing

    1. Sleeping
    2. Watching movie
    3. Karaoke (if only there are any around)
    4. MSN
    5. Gossiping

  8. 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again

    1. I would never buy Love (Unless I found a shop that sells it)
    2. Can't wear Condom (I can’t find a 'place' to wear it)
    3. I would never get another Acer notebook. (It sucks entirely)
    4. Won't think of wearing or buying any Used Panties
    5. Can't think of any...

  9. 5 favourite toys

    1. Laptop
    2. Camera
    3. My Strawberry 300
    4. NIL
    5. NIL


93~94, hope this could satisfy your curiosity in me....

So, that's all folks....

posted by Survon @ 12:45 AM,