Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Aquarium

I seriously felt strange when I, from a country surrounded by the sea, have to visit such aquarium in a country that could hardly find any beach, but only a big Balaton LAKE and a Danube River which cuts off the Budapest into Buda and Pest.

Nonetheless, it was worthwhile to go.

There was this cute little Marmoset, which is part of the family of Monkey.

The ugliest fish on earth

When I thought fish doesn't care about the outlook, I was wrong.

Look...They actually know how to put on LIPSTICK!

I felt so "Langkawi"

And I could touch it...
You can see me...You cannot see me...You can see me...You cannot see me...You can see me...You cannot see me...

Okay, I'm too tired to continue the blog.

That's all folks.

Good night.

posted by Survon @ 5:50 AM,