Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Go AWAY !!!!

I don't know how other bloggers felt. Blog is a place where I lay almost all my thinking and ideas inside and sometimes it's quite a personal thingy. Almost all my Malaysian close friends know about the existent of this blog. But I never try to promote it here in Hungary. I felt weird when the people I meet everyday is reading my blog and know what I'm thinking.

Well, yes, I told them I have a blog but I never disclose the address nor do I give any hint about it. Some tried to search for it and I felt so happy when I get to see the disappointment in them. Just when I thought being anonymous here will make their searching quest as mission impossible, I was wrong.

That Peter-the-PhoneSaviour found this through another blog that linked to here. Hey Peter, as a token of appreciation for the effort of finding me here, I have a gift for you. Before you could get the gift, I need you to help me to perform a task. Any other Hungarians that are meeting me everyday here, while viewing this page secretly, are also compulsory eligible to do so to claim the gift.

At the upper right side of the window, you will be able to see 3 square buttons. They look like this...

So, the next thing you have to do, just click on the red button. In case yours is not red (depending on you desktop settings) or color blind, just click on the big 'X' button on the right most.

You should be able to receive the gift after you've done so. If not, you'll have to do the same, each time you load this site, by purpose or accident. Do it fast, before you are able to read the content. Repeat this till you found the gift.

Wait no more, or the gift will be vanished. Do it NOWWWWWWW !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you are still able to read this, it means you are not doing it correctly. Let me teach you a simpler way.

Click this

Do it!!! Megüsselek?

posted by Survon @ 4:37 AM,