Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Communication breakdown

After the storm on Sunday, I, officially declare the death of my yet another mobile phone. Luckily my camera is still fine.

In the meantime, I can't find any phone which is suitable for me. I wanted to buy a really good phone when I am back to Malaysia (phone in Europe is extremely expensive) and I don't want to waste money getting a cheaper phone with lesser functions here, because if I possess a new phone, I will not be motivated to get the phone that I want when I am home. So, for the next few days (or maybe months) I will be totally hard to be reached.

As I will be facing some financial difficulty for the next 2 months, and coincidently my birthday is just around the corner, I decided to do you guys a favor. No more cracking your head thinking of what to buy for my birthday. Leave the worries to me.

Just get me this. I would be happy enough.

You have my snail mail address, right?

Thanks in advance.

posted by Survon @ 5:27 PM,