Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Piggy Year 2007!

5 more days to go before Chap Goh Meh. I hope it's not too late to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year now.

I know it's been long since my last post. So, I'm gonna put some slightly out-dated news about me.

As I am working in a German company which has no idea what the Chinese custom is, Chinese, being the majority employees in the company, had to organize our own wrap-up dinner ('shou gong jiu') for ourselves, before the Chinese New Year.

I've been in this company for about 2 months now, but I have never mentioned about them much here. Well, here it goes...

The partial colleagues
Girls' Power

When come to talk about food, nothing really beats chinese food..

The menu of the day...

First dish to go, was none other than the 'compulsory' dish of CNY, Yee Sang.

BeforeAfter

If you wanna know how this Yee Sang can be in such a mess, help me find the guilty man...

The higher you toss, the greater your fortune and luck!

Other food include...

Shark FinAbalone & Mussels
The ChickenThe left over chicken HEAD

The seafood dishes...

Prawns"Year year got fish"
Rice wit Pork Sausages

Dessert time...

Honey Lemon Longan soupArtificial sweety fish

Gosh, I'm so hungry now!

posted by Survon @ 10:33 AM,