Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My first Earthquake

My vision is blur. My head is spinning. My mind is floating.

It was an earthquake. No kidding.

Though, there were only 3 of us sitting next to the windows could feel the shake, and everyone else thought we were dreaming away. But the feeling was real, and I'm still feeling dizzy even after more than 20 minutes now, and the shake was really minor, enough to produce the same effect of having 2 glasses of beer (just an example).

While we were figuring the cause, this was what we found here.

It was indeed an earthquake, and I'm in a country which was supposed to be of free from any natural disasters (according to what I've learnt in Geography several years ago).

posted by Survon @ 2:35 PM,