Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Kruy.

Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Can't really recall. Only remember I played MSN minesweeper and lost. *darn*

What were you doing at 0800?
In the bathroom. Are you sure you want to know the details?

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Also in the bathroom. Just came back from badminton session mah.

What happened to you in 2006?
Left the exciting Hungary and came back to home sweet home.

What was the last thing you said out loud?
SHIT! (I missed my shot when playing badminton)

How many beverages did you have today?
Milo, Herbal Tea, Plain water Vitamin C soluble, Milo, 100 plus and many many glasses of plain water.

What color is your hairbrush?
A purple and an orange.

What was the last thing you paid for?
Damansara Uptown's Yeong Tao Fu. My 100 plus was paid by someone else.

Where were you last night?
Home.

What color is your front door?
Greyish?

Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.

What's the weather like today?
Very HOT! But raining in the evening.

What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Chocolate.

What excites you?
Sleep. Medidating.

Do you want to cut your hair?
Nah, just had one few weeks back.

Are you over the age of 25?
Not really.

Do you talk a lot?
Depends. Some people might think that I'm talkative, but in certain situation, I'm pretty cool.

Do you watch the O.C.?
Yes, I do.

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes.

Do you make up your own words?
Don't think so.

Are you a jealous person?
Surely not.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Adrian, my colleague.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Wah, this is a bit hard...Kit Yee, also my colleague.

Who's the first person on your received call list?
Brother.

What does the last text message you received say?
A good luck message from Huei-the-Panda wishing me luck in my badminton tournament.

Do you chew on your straw?
No, I have my chewing gum with me most of the time. It's better than chewing straw.

Do you have curly hair?
Yes.

Where's the next place you’re going to?
Considering Singapore for X'mas.

Who's the rudest person in your life?
Bad memories are usually deleted from my mind.

What was the last thing you ate?
Yeong Tao Fu.

Will you get married in the future?
Of course! With kids!

What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Erm...Don't remember watching any movies recently.

Is there anyone you like right now?
Probably?

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Yesterday night.

Are you currently depressed?
Not at all.

Did you cry today?
I didn't cry for quite some time.

Why did you answer and post this?
Cause I have nothing better than do while waiting for my hair to dry.

Tag 5 people who would do this tag.

posted by Survon @ 11:35 PM,