Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

The last time I went to Plaza Mont Kiara was during their Jazz Festival where I got to enjoy Sheila Majid's performance. This time around, they threw another party celebrating the Saint Patrick's Day.

I never knew what this day is all about, and I still don't. Guess it is just another excuse for people to get drunk and go mental.

I have quit bringing camera wherever I go because my beloved brother took my camera till...indefinitely. Hence, I didn't really get to take any pictures of the party.

Anyways, I was not really enjoying the party, rather I was sitting inside Clear pub having a drink with the bunch of friends. Good company, though. Hopefully there'll be more to come.

posted by Survon @ 11:58 PM,