Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Dumb Entertainer

If you have read my previous post, you'd be able to guess, the dumb entertainer is me.

I'd always thought that people who stay silent is always being ignored. But for the past 2 days not talking in the crowd, I was always being the center of attention in the crowd.

For instance, the whole lunch session with my colleagues today was extremely humorous. Everyone was laughing non-stop and entertaining each other. 80% of the topic was about me, not being able to talk. They tried a lot of silly act just to make me talk because I refused to. Some even imagined how would I yell out for help if I would meet a rapist. They had such a great fun discussing on such topics, that I couldn't help but just to smile or nod my head.

It was like, GOSH, I'm not even talking and these people can make up so many stories of me. I didn't know it's so entertaining to not-to-talk, and I don't think I could have such entertaining effect even when I'm talking.

It's like....."You say it best, when you say nothing at all~~~~~"

Erm...should I start talking to them tomorrow??

Or, should I make them miss my voice for another day?

posted by Survon @ 9:57 PM,