Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Touch my Diamond

Approximately 1 month ago, I got myself my very first Diamond...

Yeah, baby...HTC Touch Diamond...

I've fallen in love with this phone on the first sight...

The diamond shape at the back is so cool!

Ironically, when I really wanted to get the phone, I've fallen for another phone, Iphone 3G. I'm pretty sure nothing can beat the GUI and the functional specifications of Iphone.

In the end, I've decided to go for the Diamond mainly because of the outlook and the size. Yes, the interface was cool too, but only the first layer. Clicking into any programs is a total turn off, looking at the traditional 2D interface.

2 weeks ago, I was thinking of selling off my Diamond and get an Iphone. But since I've already owning it and I couldn't sell it off for a good price, I've decided to stick to it for a little while.

posted by Survon @ 9:29 PM,