Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Year, New Style

It's the long-awaited Chinese New Year celebration soon and it's time to give myself another valid reason to 'invest' more on my wardrobe. New shirts, new lingerie, new jeans, new dress, new shoes...and of course, not forgetting a new hairstyle.

Well, yes..I've changed my hairstyle finally. I have been living with my long straight rebonding hair for many many years and it's time for a change!

What did I do?

~ Rebonding (top part), Perm (lower part), Dye and Treatment.

Total pocket damage = RM550 (So freaking expensive !!!)

Is it worth to invest on this? You tell me...

(Before the damage)
(Afte perm, Before dye)
Photobucket
(The final result)

Some say I look more 'woman' after the perm. Heh, I'm not a girl, not yet a woman!

posted by Survon @ 12:26 PM,