Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Butterfly Template

It has been exactly 3 years, from my very first post in this blog and I've never change my template since. Yeah, I know it's kinda boring looking at my ugly blog, but heck, I need to work and play and it's really hard to find time to beautify it.

Searching for a suitable template was hard enough. Deploying it (very technical jargon, I know) into my blog took me almost one whole day!....adjusting the width, editing the original background image, putting my own codes....it was so tedious!

After so many years in programming, I just realized that hover css codes must be placed after link block. Putting it otherwise will cause the link codes to overwrite the hover. And so, certain effect in your hover might not work.

It's ok if you don't understand what I've just wrote, but one thing for sure, it'll take me another few years before I will change this template.

So, what do you think?

Not nice? Sorry man, you gotta learn to live with it, cause I'm not planning to change it anytime soon.

posted by Survon @ 8:34 PM,