Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where is Survon?

Here. Was all the time just right here.

As time passes by, my blog has eventually metamorphosed into a travel blog. That was an unintentional act. What was really planned is my end of the year's schedule. From the beginning of the year, I've decided to have NO travel plan at the end of the year and it's a money saving season. I know this sounded kinda strange as people usually start traveling in this time of the year. As for me, whenever there are cheap flights, that's my traveling season.

Since I've been blogging so much about travelling, I've kinda lost the direction of blogging when I'm no longer roaming around. Heh, I guess this gives me a valid reason of not updating my blog.

So, what's the update, Survon?

1st update, being passive. Yes, I've been hanging out in a lot at home these days. Someone suspected if I'm suffering from depression. Nah, it's my money saving season, remember? When you don't go out so often, you can conspicuously see the effect in your bank account at the end of the month, and I'm enjoying that satisfaction.

2nd update, my office has moved next to a shopping mall few weeks ago. Just ONE day before we moved, someone broke into our old office during lunch hour and stole 4 laptops, 1 cell and 1 handbag. Breaking in was not something new as it was the 3rd time since we rented that place 2 years ago. But why did it happen just a day before we move? Why can't they come when we were gone the next day? Darn! Luckily I was at client's place that day and my laptop is still safe with me. Else, I'll be still crying for losing all my precious data.

3rd update, which is kinda conflicting to my 1st update. Now that we are so close to the mall, we get the first hand news of any sales available. Everyday during lunch, we are forced to wander around the mall passing through many stores before reaching our place of food. Once in a while, we get the magnetic feels from the stores drawing us into their shopping wonderland and subsequently ended up paying at their counters. Now, I no longer get the satisfaction looking at my bank account at the end of the month. Not to mention my credit card bill.

Sigh...

posted by Survon @ 7:15 PM,