Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Friday, November 20, 2009

Dangerous Hair

The other day I was doing my grocery shopping at Carrefour during lunch hour and I bought myself a new hair shampoo and conditioner. I'm not a very brand conscious when comes to hair care. I'll just buy whatever attracts me. If nothing's interesting, I'll just grab L'Oreal.

For the first time, I bought these...

Despite the attractive packaging of Herbal Essence, the word 'Dangerously Straight' is certainly very catchy when I was scanning through the whole rack of shampoos from different brands.

Just in case you haven't notice, I did my rebonding 4 months ago and I've been trying to maintain my straight hair as long lasting as possible.

I've been using it for a few times now, and I can't really tell how dangerous my hair has been. What I do realize, is the smell which taste like strawberry chewing gum.

Every time I wash my hair, I feel like chewing them. *yummy*

posted by Survon @ 11:32 PM,