Living in Denial A personal blog of a girl named Survon.


Thursday, January 07, 2010

The end of 2009 and the start of 2010

Time flies and here I am writing another post of my new list of resolutions for 2010. Just before writing this, I was reading my last year's resolutions to see how far I've come to.

My last year's resolutions were:-

Take up a Salsa course

My interest towards Salsa has drastically dropped or totally vanished. Now I'm waiting for Kate-the-Kutie to research on hip-hop/modern dance in which I think it should be more exciting. Yoga would be my 2nd choice.

Visiting another wonders in the world - Angkor Wat.

DONE in March!

Visiting another country that I've never been.

Thanks to my tour guide, Lewis-the-Lulunee who helped me around when I was visiting his home, Hong Kong!

Not only that, me and my gang went all the way to Pulau Batam, Indonesia to find food! Since it was my first time stepping into Indonesia, it's a double success for this resolution.

Save more money

As I've never place a target figure on the savings, I don't think this resolution was hard to achieve. Anyway, I'm at a comfortable level looking at the figure. I can now start considering properties, but most probably I will only execute my mission next year.

Stay put in my current company

I'm still here. After 1 year and 6 months, I'm still sticking to my current company. It's a new record to me, being in a company for the longest time. I don't know how long I will be staying here, but I'm sure this resolution will not stay in the list this year.

Throughout the year of 2009, I'm happy that I've done...

  • Eel Fishing

  • New style for the new year.

  • Reunion with my college's closest mates in Genting.

  • Celebrated Arthur's Day with the Black Eyed Peas.

This year, I can't really figure out what I want and what should be added to my resolutions. But I tried my best and listed the following...

  1. Join a Hip-hop/Modern/Yoga class or whatever that attracts me. Kate-the-Kutie, I'm counting on you!
  2. Re-visit Europe. Remember my ex-roommate in Budapest, Biljana-the-BestWife? She's getting married and I'm so gonna attend her wedding. It's gonna cost me a bomb, but I think it's a good excuse for me to go back and visit my good old friends. Unfortunately, they haven't decided on the exact date yet.

Hmm..Anymore? I'm still figuring out...

posted by Survon @ 9:26 PM,